Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Sad, Sad, Sad

I've been limping around all day. Why? Because I've hurt my hamstring. How, you ask? Was it from running or walking? Maybe during Pilates, Yoga, or while lifting weights?

Nope.

I did it while vacuuming. I'm so out of shape that I harmed myself housecleaning.

How pathetic is that??

Now I feel guilty about not exercising more, so I'm going to make myself feel better by having homemade apple crisp with vanilla ice cream (which will make me gain weight, which makes it harder to run/walk, which makes it more likely that I'm going to kill myself dusting).

B.

P.S. The apple crisp is really good. I made it from apples that fell out of a neighbor's tree. (I had to bend repeatedly to pick them up off the ground--I get points for that, don't I?)

2 comments:

mindmatters said...

Well, I really hate that you have injured your hamstring. I was sure you would be telling us how your hamster had broken its string and was loose in the house.

B. said...

That would certainly be less embarrassing! (Or maybe not. Who, after all, keeps her hamster on a string?)